The start of a new year is an ideal time to take stock of the last year and make a plan for what’s ahead. And at Tallgrass Freight Company, we like what we see! We achieved several milestones throughout 2017. And we’ll use that momentum to fuel continued growth throughout 2018.
There’s no denying that the logistics industry continues to evolve while also navigating challenges like over-regulation. Yet thanks to our dual-focused approach, which includes serving as a reliable full-service option for clients and equipping freight agents with the tools and support to help grow their businesses, we continue to see rapid growth, both in our customer base and freight agent network.
Here are a few additional highlights from 2017:
- We achieved 150% revenue growth between the end of 2016 and the end of 2017
- We welcomed more than 20 new agents and employees
- After moving into a larger office in late 2016, we’ve already filled that space and just expanded into an additional 4,600 square feet
- Tallgrass Freight was recognized on Magazine’s list of 500 of America’s fastest-growing private companies
- To ensure we’re giving freight agents the best career opportunity possible, we launched a steering committee to collect and implement agent feedback
Not bad, right? And we’ve got big plans for 2018, including adding 40 new agents and employees, as well as doubling our revenue. Buckle up—it’s going to be a big year!
Read our latest press release for a more in-depth look at what we achieved in 2017, as well as what we have planned for 2018. And be sure to stay tuned to our blog for company updates, as well as industry news and insights.