Full Truckload Shipping (FTL)
Full Truckload Shipping
What is FTL?
Tallgrass Freight is an experienced freight shipping services company that is dedicated to helping you find the right FTL shipping solutions to get your freight on the road and to your destination quickly, reliably, and at the best prices available. Our transportation logistics experts will help you every step of the way. From the planning stages, throughout transit, and all the way to your customer’s docks. Tallgrass Freight offers each of our FTL shipping customers a dedicated account manager who will help in all stages of a shipment’s cycle.
Full Truckload (FTL) shipping boasts a number of benefits
- Direct transit from point to point, with no stops unless you dictate.
- The freight is not touched once it is loaded on the truck.
- No reweighs or reclasses.
- Pick up and delivery times can be set with no extra costs.
- FTL is the only way to move oversized or overweight freight.
- Reliable, expedited and time-sensitive service.
- Wide ranges of modes from standard dry vans (48 or 53) to flatbeds, stepdecks, refrigerated equipment and with specialty equipment to handle oversize freight.
- Expanded, extended insurance coverage available.
A lot of work goes into finding the right FTL shipping carrier to get your shipments where they need to be, when they need to be there. If you’re ready to let Tallgrass Freight take over some of the heavy lifting, give us a call today to get a FREE quote, and let us help you minimize your shipping hassles while maximizing your shipping value.